fifa-live
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ADMIN WANTED!

3 posters

Go down

ADMIN WANTED! Empty ADMIN WANTED!

Post  tvdevil Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:43 pm

Hello, at fifa-live we are currently looking for another admin.this admin would have all admin privaliges but also they will need to have a certain skill.

to apply you must ;

-be good with databases ( microsoft excel/spread sheet preffered ) as there main job on the site will be to update the tables.

-be friendly

-good time keeping (updating the table every few games )

leave all applications stating why you should get the job.

***alas if we cannot find someone with decent spreadsheet skills then we fear the site mite shut as we have not got enough time to confirm transfers AND update the tables so this is urgent.***

thanks.
fifa-live admins.
tvdevil
tvdevil
Admin

https://fifa-live.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

ADMIN WANTED! Empty Re: ADMIN WANTED!

Post  BeN x Skillz Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:04 am

Hey, Im fairly decent with Excel and spreadsheets im very good on computers and i have just recently passed my 1st ict dida exam got a B, Im in year 10.so im fairly decent. I dont want this site to shut down because i think this is a really good site. So it be wont be a problem me helping out.

Many Thanks BeN x Skillz

BeN x Skillz

Back to top Go down

ADMIN WANTED! Empty Admin

Post  o S K U B B A o Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:38 am

I Will Become A Admin Also To Help Run The Website, I`m In Year 11 And On Target To Pass ICT, I`m On This Website Often And Will Become A Admin Get Back To Me
o S K U B B A o
o S K U B B A o

Back to top Go down

ADMIN WANTED! Empty Re: ADMIN WANTED!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down